CANDIDATE HIRING PROCESS
Professional Team. Motivated People. High Standards.
Condor Security Inc. is dedicated to providing a high quality of service to its clients. Through locally regulated and evolving security training programs, and with integrity, Condor Staff are challenged to continually improve as professional security personnel.
The company’s extensive selection process is targeted at providing opportunities to motivated, responsible individuals capable of performing at a professional level.
“Our staff are an important facet of our work. We therefore recognize and hone their potential as providers of quality security services through security training and other professional development initiatives.”
STEPS TO A CAREER AT CONDOR
- Go to the APPLY NOW section, and click on an available position to which you would like to apply
(candidates can apply to multiple positions).
- Read the job description. If you want to apply, click the “Apply Now” button to create an account
and complete an electronic application.
- Resumes and applications are reviewed.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted via email for an initial interview and to write an additional
hard copy application.
- Successful candidates who pass the 1st interview are invited to an in-depth and practical skills-
based 2nd interview.
- Successful candidates who pass the 2nd interview are invited to participate in the Level 1 Pre-
Qualifying Basic Security Training Course.
- Candidates who meet the standard in the Level 1 course are assessed against position requirements.
- Successful candidates are offered conditional employment and are invited to Orientation.
- Appropriate background checks and document/license verifications are conducted.
- Site specific On-Site Training must be completed up to company standards.
- Condor’s staff are hired on a 3 month probationary term, with multiple opportunities for growth
based primarily on performance.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND FUTURE GROWTH
There are three main criteria for a staff member’s growth in the organization: