Toronto EMS Safe City
Security professionals and the general public stand to benefit from the knowledge, practical application and standardized training on CPR and First Aid. The CPR and Standard First Aid Course provides hands-on experience and practical skills that would enable participants to deal with injuries and medical emergencies at home, work and other environments.
Condor Security conducts the two-day Standard First Aid and CPR Level C training course through the Toronto EMS Safe City Program. The course is offered to the public at a rate of $99.00, and at a discounted rate of $60.00 to Condor staff and their families to encourage proactivity in developing and maintaining the ability to save lives and prevent illness.
CPR & First Aid Training Toronto
Many businesses based in the Greater Toronto Area that hire job seekers for various security job positions require applicants to submit First Aid certification and CPR certification transcripts. So if you’re looking to pursue a career as a security guard or a law enforcement officer, you should sign up for the First Aid CPR training program. Enrolling in a Standard First Aid Course and/or CPR course in Toronto enables you to develop and perfect vital skills which you take advantage of in a life-threatening or emergency.
Condor Security for many years now has been providing a standardized CPR and First Aid training Toronto course that aids budding security professionals to pick up therapeutic and life-saving skills. Those who sign up for Condor Security’s CPR training Toronto plan, gain practical and realistic experience for handling medical emergencies and grave injuries in all settings. The two-day First Aid CPR Level ‘C’ course offered by Condor Security is based on the ‘Toronto EMS Safe City Program’.
Candidates and trainees who intend to graduate from the Level 1 Prequalifying Basic Security Training module to the Level 2 Intermediate Security Training program must complete Condor’s First Aid and Level ‘C’ CPR course.
First Aid Training/CPR Training Toronto
Any standard or regular first aid training Toronto course provides instructions on the following aspects:-
- Bleeding and wounds
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Heart attack
- Bandage and dressing
- Other associated and relevant topics
When you register for a First Aid CPR course you’ll come to know about:-
- Basic first aid during emergencies
- The different emergency and disaster situations or scenarios
- Preparing for an emergency for alleviating and/or preventing the crisis
- Do’s and Don’ts of first aid/CPR
- Application of CPR either through mouth-to-mouth breathing or via chest compressions
- Promoting hygiene
- Water Sanitation
- Dressing, trauma, and nervous system
- CPR, drowning, bleeding/accidents
- Disaster, catastrophe, risks, vulnerabilities, and perils
- Bandaging and transporting during a fire
- Triage (allocating a degree or level of urgency to injuries and wounds to facilitate treatment and/or keep track of casualties)
Standard First Aid
and Level “C”
This training provides life-saving opportunities to participants and enables trainees to take responsible action towards emergency issues. It also serves as a prerequisite for Condor’s Level 2 Intermediate Security Training Course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will receive a certificate of achievement and will be certified by Toronto EMS Safe City.
- introduction to first aid and related legislation
- emergency scene management
- diabetic emergencies
- bone, joint, and muscle injuries
- breathing emergencies
- cold and heat related emergencies
- cardiovascular emergencies
- CPR for adults, children, infants, and two-rescuer situations
- response to choking
- physical exam and secondary survey
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) awareness
- wounds and bleeding care