Experience being a Burlington Area Security Guard Concierge in a brand new Luxury Rental Community
Condor Security leads in professional condominium concierge security guard services in the Greater Toronto Area, including the Halton Region. This posting is for residents of Burlington who would a position in Oakville as a Security Guard Concierge.
Apply now and Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you good at putting smiles on other people’s faces? This position seeks positive, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy customer service and like the idea of being part of a community.
Are you comfortable in a position of responsibility? Do you like the challenge of persuading others to follow the rules? Although this position requires independent work, you are considered as part of a larger team. Maintaining a safe and secure community is a top priority. There is 24/7 support from Condor’s supervisory team.
Condor values quality service, and as such, you will have the opportunity to take part in a number of training and professional development courses and initiatives. Ongoing training and skills development will be provided to the right candidates.
What is it like to be a concierge security guard in Oakville?
Oakville’s goal is “to be the most livable town in Canada.” It’s family oriented, with professional work opportunities and a transit infrastructure which makes it easy to travel regularly in and out of Toronto.
Travel between Burlington and Oakville is convenient, making it easy for residents of Burlington to work in the town of Oakville.
Security Guards in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- amenity room and elevator reservations & bookings
- receiving packages from Amazon, Fed-Ex, etc.
- controlling access (who gets in and out)
- enforcing parking rules
- registering visitors
- general inquiries
Also, Burlington Area Security Guard Concierge are trained to respond in various incident situations, such as fire alarms, water leaks and floods, power outages, medical emergencies, and more.
Building relationships with tenants, knowing their names, and treating them with respect and dignity while simultaneously maintaining order in the community is interesting work. There is plenty of opportunity for growth, and Condor invests in professional development.
Premium wage and health & benefits.
If you want to work in this type of environment, apply now and Join Our Team!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Premium Wage above industry average ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor's Professional Development and Training Programs for it's staff. Apply for job
Website Condor Security