Richmond Hill Condo Security Guard
Condor Security leads in professional condominium concierge security guard services in the Greater Toronto Area. If you want a position in Richmond Hill as a Condo Security Guard, apply now! Firstly, you must enjoy interacting with people. As a Richmond Hill Condo Security Guard, you’ll strive for quality customer service, and be both team-oriented and independent. You can gain professional skills and certifications through Condor’s training programs. You always have support from Condor’s Supervisory Team. As a result, you feel confident in handling any situation.
What is it like to be a concierge in Richmond Hill?
Richmond Hill is considered more of a family-oriented community compared to it’s neighbor Toronto. However, it’s a lively place full of growth. Businesses are expanding and more and more people move to Richmond Hill each day. Condominium communities are developing faster than ever before. Therefore, there is a growing need for Richmond Hill Condo Security Guard positions.
Because these condominium communities are family oriented, concierge positions are tailored to people who want a consistent place of work. Do you want a stable, clear schedule? Residents want to see consistent faces behind the front desk. Residents feel a stronger sense of safety by seeing the same people guarding and protecting their homes. For that reason, Condor prefers people looking for a regular schedule. Travel to work can also be easier than if travelling into Toronto, as there is less population.
Condominium Security Guards help residents with:
- amenity room and elevator reservations & bookings
- receiving packages from Amazon, Fed-Ex, etc.
- enforcing parking rules
- registering visitors
- general inquiries
What does a Richmond Hill Security Guard do?
In certain communities, Condor arranges official Municipal Law Enforcement Officer training and certification by the Town of Richmond Hill. Do you want to gain skills and certifications helpful for a career in law enforcement or policing? If so, enforcing private property parking regulations is a great way to start!
Also, Security Personnel take action during fire alarms, water leaks and floods, power outages, medical emergencies, and other situations.
Above all, the best security guard jobs in Richmond Hill require excellent customer service and client relations! A good concierge will build relationships with the residents in the community, know their names, keep them safe, and help them have a better quality of life.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Competitive pay between $14.00 - $16.00 per hour ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor's Professional Development and Training Programs for it's staff.
Website Condor Security