Toronto EMS Safe City
Security professionals and the general public stand to benefit from the knowledge, practical application and standardized training on CPR and First Aid. The CPR and Standard First Aid Course provides hands-on experience and practical skills that would enable participants to deal with injuries and medical emergencies at home, work and other environments.
Condor Security conducts the two-day Standard First Aid and CPR Level C training course through the Toronto EMS Safe City Program. The course is offered to the public at a rate of $99.00, and at a discounted rate of $60.00 to Condor staff and their families to encourage proactivity in developing and maintaining the ability to save lives and prevent illness.
Standard First Aid
and Level “C”
This training provides life-saving opportunities to participants and enables trainees to take responsible action towards emergency issues. It also serves as a prerequisite for Condor’s Level 2 Intermediate Security Training Course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will receive a certificate of achievement and will be certified by Toronto EMS Safe City.
- introduction to first aid and related legislation
- emergency scene management
- diabetic emergencies
- bone, joint, and muscle injuries
- breathing emergencies
- cold and heat related emergencies
- cardiovascular emergencies
- CPR for adults, children, infants, and two-rescuer situations
- response to choking
- physical exam and secondary survey
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) awareness
- wounds and bleeding care