Condor Security leads in professional luxury condominium security guard concierge services, and is looking for Condominium Security Guard Concierge Markham Full Time positions. Qualified candidates are committed to professionalism and high quality service. A Markham Condominium Concierge is an interactive security job with many opportunities to communicate with a diverse group of people in a variety of situations. Full time positions at Condor Security offer flexibility in scheduling and potential to pick up additional shifts and hours when temporary increases in availability present themselves (ie. school breaks or changes in family circumstances).
Condor offers a professional work environment with competitive pay, based on performance and professional development. Training will be provided to the right candidates.
Condominium Security Guard Concierge Markham Full Time
Markham is a fast growing community with condominium developments increasing in size and stature each year. Therefore, a growing number of Condominium Security Guard Concierge Markham positions are available. The City of Markham has a diverse cultural mix, and is a great home for kids, parents, professionals, and retirees alike: it has something for everyone.
A Condominium Concierge & Security Guard in Markham will quickly get to know the residents in their community. Smiling, greeting, and acknowledging residents as they leave for work, and then return home will be an enjoyable experience, and is part of the work requirements. A Concierge should make residents feel comfortable and relaxed, knowing that someone is paying attention to everyone entering the building. Unknown persons will have to be politely greeted, then verified and confirmed before being allowed onto the property.
Security Guards in Markham also respond to various emergency situations, such as fire alarms, power outages, floods/leaks, and noise complaints in accordance with Condor Security’s procedures and policies. Detailed, thorough, and ongoing training is provided, such as training in well known and recognized effective communication systems such as Verbal Judo.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively and handle multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Competitive pay between $14.00 - $16.00 per hour ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensuring property rules and regulations are followed and maintained
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor Security Condominium Concierge and Security Guard Services.
Website Condor Security