Security Guard Vaughan
$16.00 – $18.00 and up ! Employee health & benefits package !
Condor Security’s professional Security Guard Vaughan personnel provide tailor fit security services, customized to each client property & community. Condor’s staff operate with industry best practices and established guidelines and standards to ensure their safety and their success. Condor offers many opportunities for continuous professional and personal development, for its security staff to upgrade their knowledge and skills through taking advantage of Condor Security training initiatives. There is a broad scope of situations that might arise, and Condor’s training is designed to prepare you to respond in a professional manner in line with all applicable regulations and standards.
Security guards positions are available in Vaughan, including Thornhill and Woodbridge.
Work environments can vary from:
- Office Tower Security Guards
- Patrol Guards in Condominiums
- Security Concierge in Condominiums
- Commercial Building Security Guards
- Contractor Escort and Party Room Security Guards
- Construction and New Development Security Guards
Vaughan is a growing community with strong cultural roots. This requires a candidate to be flexible, people-oriented, quick-thinking, patient, and observant. Security personnel respond to emergency situations like fire alarms, floods/leaks, blackouts, trespassing, and also perform routine duties including access control, parking enforcement, patrolling, and reporting. Some guards use patrol verification systems to scan points throughout a property, to create records of patrols.
Security work is enjoyable and responsible, and makes a positive difference in the local community. It helps develop useful skills, including communication both verbal and written, the ability to stay cool and calm in high pressure situations, the ability to implement standards and procedures under stress, and more.
If you’re looking for such an experience, apply now and be part of a dynamic and successful team!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Highly motivated individual with a strong will to grow in the security field
- Must maintain a professional, respectful attitude when interacting with the general public
- Take initiative both in solving problems and in improving the workplace
- Enthusiastic attitude towards training and professional growth
- Access control, patrolling, administrative tasks, report writing
- Responding to emergencies according to procedure (eg. fire, medical, flood, etc.)
- Participate in mandatory on-going training
Apply for job
- Selected applicants will receive in depth training
- Successful candidates will be placed at Condor Security sites suitable to their qualifications and level of training
Website Condor Security