Website Condor Security
Yorkville Luxury Condo Concierge Security Guard
Condor Security leads in professional luxury condominium concierge security guard services in the Greater Toronto Area. Our ideal candidates for concierge positions in the luxurious Yorkville district of downtown Toronto enjoy customer service and are team-oriented yet independent. They are excellent at client relations by being proactive, communicative and outgoing, and being diligent with processes / procedures.
What is it like to be a concierge in Yorkville?
The neighborhood of Yorkville is a fun loving, stylish area of Toronto. Well known as an affluent area with exclusive shopping and five star hotels, Yorkville attracts local residents and tourists alike. Being a concierge in Yorkville involves high end customer service, consistent with the appeal of the neighborhood. “Service with style and the extra mile” fits with the five star model and experience provided by local shops, restaurants, and boutiques. Residents living in the Yorkville district enjoy the pulse of the community, and being in the heart of downtown Toronto is a convenient place to work and live. A Yorkville Concierge will handle everything from amenity reservations, parcel & package services, visitor registration, parking control, and a multitude of other service requests. Of course, being a Yorkville Luxury Condo Concierge Security Guard also involves duties such as fire alarm response, flood response, medical emergency response, and dealing with trespassers and other security matters. Yorkville is a lively area that attracts many people each and everyday; a concierge security guard in this area must enjoy being busy!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively and handle multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Competitive pay between $14.00 - $16.00 per hour ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensuring property rules and regulations are followed and maintained
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor Security Condominium Concierge and Security Guard Services.