Yorkville Luxury Condo Concierge Security Guard
$16.00 – $18.00 and up ! Employee health & benefits package !
Condor Security leads in professional luxury condominium concierge security guard services in the Greater Toronto Area. A Yorkville Luxury Condo Concierge Security Guard enjoys customer service, and, above all, is team-oriented yet independent. Concierge are excellent at client relations in this luxurious district of downtown Toronto. Especially, they impress Customers with their pro-activity, outgoing and fun attitude, and their attention to the smallest detail.
What is it like to be a concierge in Yorkville?
Yorkville is a fun loving, stylish neighborhood in Toronto. Most noteworthy, it is well known as an affluent area with exclusive shopping and five star hotels. Because of this, Yorkville attracts local residents and tourists alike. “Service with style and the extra mile” fits with the five star model. Local shops, restaurants, and boutiques strive for the 5 star experience. Residents in the Yorkville area enjoy the pulse of the community. It’s convenient to live and work in the heart of downtown Toronto. Therefore, Yorkville Concierges are passionate about high end customer service.
Yorkville Concierge handle everything from:
- greeting and assisting residents and their guests
- amenity reservations & bookings
- parcel & package services
- visitor registration
- parking control
- a multitude of unique service requests
Also, Yorkville Luxury Condo Concierge Security Guard take charge in fire alarms, water leaks and floods, and medical emergencies. Furthermore, they deal with trespassers and other security matters. Yorkville is a lively area. Due to this, it attracts many people each and everyday. In conclusion, if you want to be a Concierge Security Guard in this area, you must enjoy being busy, and even more, enjoy service with a smile!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Competitive pay between $16.00 - $18.00 per hour ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor's Professional Development and Training Programs for it's staff.Apply for job
Website Condor Security